Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you ever managed to sell your ticket via Ticket Exchange?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I can't go to the Wolves game on Saturday due to a family wedding and so have dutifully listed my WSU season ticket on Ticket Exchange. As a single ticket I am 100% certain that it won't sell, and thinking back over the last few seasons every time (5 or 6) I've listed it it's never sold. Before anyone says it, yes I have Friends and Family members but none are takers. It's stupid that I can't pass the ticket on to people I know who are members but not Friends and Family, and I'm sure this will explain the 10% empty seats (yet again) on Saturday.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Yes almost every time I’ve put them up - for the last home game I put two seats up and the person next to me put a seat up so there were three, some goon bought the one in the middle about a week before the match and then the morning of the match someone bought the individual ones so single ones do go!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, several times

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I can't go to the Wolves game on Saturday due to a family wedding and so have dutifully listed my WSU season ticket on Ticket Exchange. As a single ticket I am 100% certain that it won't sell, and thinking back over the last few seasons every time (5 or 6) I've listed it it's never sold. Before anyone says it, yes I have Friends and Family members but none are takers. It's stupid that I can't pass the ticket on to people I know who are members but not Friends and Family, and I'm sure this will explain the 10% empty seats (yet again) on Saturday.
If they are members then you just need their membership number to share it with them - it costs nothing to add someone

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes several times. Well not mine, but members of my group. It definitely helps if you can list more than one together though.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
1729627663045.jpeg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
If they are members then you just need their membership number to share it with them - it costs nothing to add someone
That isn't true...

" Season ticket holders can share their season ticket with a MyAlbion+ member* for a seasonal upgrade fee of £20 (per season). This will mean you can give your season ticket to a friend/family member for a match you may not be able to attend"

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Yes, quite a few times. I can’t make Wolves and it sold within a few minutes of the ticket exchange opening.
I think it helps I’m in the cheap seats!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
That isn't true...

" Season ticket holders can share their season ticket with a MyAlbion+ member* for a seasonal upgrade fee of £20 (per season). This will mean you can give your season ticket to a friend/family member for a match you may not be able to attend"
I think he means it’s free to add any member to your F&F

Professor Plum

NSC Patron
Jul 27, 2024
I've listed my single ticket several times. If it’s a game against one of the bigger teams they’ve always sold. For run-of-the-mill sides it depends how long before the game I can get it on. The longer the better. Mind you, for the Forest game I had to list at very short notice, the night before and it sold.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
When I broke my pelvis I was out of action for nearly 2 months, my single ST seat was listed on the exchange every home game and always sold.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
That isn't true...

He said that they were members?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here