bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Just had a quick check and odds as follows:

Liverpool 40/1
West Brom 16/1
Villa 25/1
Chelsea 50/1
Spurs 16/1

Think my money is staying in my pocket. Will he go anywhere this summer ..... prob not.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
They are a step up and there history shows that? If some fans would like to admit it or not.

Wigan has done martineze very well, and IMO realistically with all the jobs coming open Wigan would be the most realistic prospect, but I personally don't think he will go.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If he goes anywhere will be Wigan as there is no doubt in my mind there going to be a spot opening up very soon

Why on earth would he go to Wigan?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I cannot see him going to Wigan as all he can do is fight relegation with them but Villa is an opportunity to get an underachieving side into a regular Europa League qualifier and do a similar job to David Moyes at Everton.

Gus will only leave for a team who has the potential and expectations to be playing in Europe regularly so that he can play his sexy football and challenge for some decent wins over the top guns

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Chuck Norwich, Swansea and Wigan in there - and possibly West Ham - and you have four far more likely destinations that could soon be opening up, exactly the sort to test him.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Is it easier to decide where he is NOT going? I will start, I have a hunch he isn't going to Lincoln City.

Who's next?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Villa is just the sort of "special" club he would leave us for, massive former european cup winner on its arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here