Votes: 10 14.9%
  • God

Votes: 38 56.7%

• Total voters

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Well I'd walk over hot coals for Gus, lick his boots and clean out his crapper but just how fabulous is he? You decide.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I just hope he stays with us long enough to fulfil everything possible

Me too-however mind projections,and messages have already been sent to the "Universe" along the Dario Gradi lines of terms of service:angel:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I have started a religion

Church of the Poyet Divinity

At the head is Gus

And at the end of each song (called Ims and Salms) we all chant 'Eets Komplicayted'.

Baptisms involve dousing in Harveys.

Oh there is so much more but

'Eets Komplicayted'.

TNBA

TTF

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Brilliant manager and man,will surpass Alan Mullery's first stint if he stays. The football is the best seen at the Albion since the season prior to our promotion season in 1979 when losing out to Spurs and Southampton where we actually played better than when we went up although promotion was amazing. Mullers at that time was The Messiah, Gus will become as Godlike as Wardy in time and will take Brighton further than any other person in our history. imho

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
We need to realise that he won't be here forever and do as well as we can under him, IMO he is destined for the very top!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
must enjoy the moment and not look too far in the future. Also what a canny appointment by bloom, poyet may not stay forever but bloom will surly be with us for the next thirty odd years!!! its all good, what a wonderfully time to be an Albion fan!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here