Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That is EXACTLY how I picture you, am I wrong then? :down:
Mmmmm......
Machines were mice and men were lions once upon a time
But now that its the opposite its twice upon a time...
Hurting organs, killing feelings
Kill my feelings, kill them all

more a cross between Moondog

1728768662895.png

and Eskil Simonsson

1728768947856.png

As Ramones and The Jam have already been mentioned, I'll dive into some of the more heavier selections I'd have made for this. All from the 80s and 90s, bar the sublime 2023 debut singles from unpeople and Better Lovers.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I've not read the whole thread but if Chesney Hawkes is not mentioned then I'm not sure I can trust any of your opinions ever again

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, just a load of old farts who've never developed their musical tastes beyond the 1970s and 80s, some the 90s.
:lolol: :wink:
Bit harsh on those whose lives took them away from the cutting edge of music as the events of life unfolded. I would imagine I am fortunate to have had the time to keep exploring over the last 20 years. But even I had a hiatus of nearly 10 years when my son was a kid. I completely missed out on the late 80s and early 90s: Ned's Atomic Dustbin, D-Ream, The Spice Girls, Steps (and the apparently legendary 'H') and some others I have only heard about. I feel wistful.

Perhaps others feel wistful too.
Don't mock the wistful.

😂🤣

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bit harsh on those whose lives took them away from the cutting edge of music as the events of life unfolded. I would imagine I am fortunate to have had the time to keep exploring over the last 20 years. But even I had a hiatus of nearly 10 years when my son was a kid. I completely missed out on the late 80s and early 90s: Ned's Atomic Dustbin, D-Ream, The Spice Girls, Steps (and the apparently legendary 'H') and some others I have only heard about. I feel wistful.

Perhaps others feel wistful too.
Don't mock the wistful.

😂🤣
I'm one them, H, see my selections a few pages back!
:lolol: :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here