Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get In!!!!!

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
The second half seemed to go for ever but the best team won. Pompey were too physical and Kitson should have been sent off - nasty piece of work! Brilliant feeling when the penalty was missed and the final whistle went seconds later. Albion!!!

Stumpy Tim

From the radio it sounded like a dubious penalty anyway.

Anyone have any thoughts ?

Other end of the ground, but someone handled it - I assume one of our guys

Made the victory sweeter. I hate Pompey more than anything else in the world. That's a fact. Their horrible, snidey, bully-boy tactics today made me hate them more. If we ever need a new manager (God forbid) I would rather have Graham Rix than Cotterill and his 1970's style tactics

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Made the victory sweeter. I hate Pompey more than anything else in the world. That's a fact. Their horrible, snidey, bully-boy tactics today made me hate them more. If we ever need a new manager (God forbid) I would rather have Graham Rix than Cotterill and his 1970's style tactics

Thanks for that,

The sad thing is that in three competitive games this season, we have had Donny, Gillingham and Pompey all trying to kick the **** out of us on the pitch.

Perhaps Gus does need to sign an enforcer !

Seagulljohn

Jul 21, 2011
What a result today ! Well played gents, bit of a scrappy game !

Have to say I was sat in the fratton end with my brother and when that prat with the drum stopped the albion end sounded brilliant !

Always good fun sat in the wrong end !

Only thing wrong was the £30 ticket price !

Train ride home was great fun, boys were in good voice !

Enjoyed tunes of we pay your benefits ! And I want to go home !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

And to think Cotterill was linked with our job about 2 or 3 times in the 00's - glad we didn't get him! Or Gannon for that matter...

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Dunk did a goog job on Donnie:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But that may have been a retaliatory thing or of course it could have been completely accidental and without malice.

Do wish he hadn't got a further yellow against Gills for such a bloody obvious push, no on second thoughts, that doesn't quite cover it. Perhaps massive barge may have been more appropriate (and I say that despite the obvious provocation). Seriously I hope he can reign himself in, especially, whilst any focus may be upon him after Donny, and particularly after Gus suggesting an under 21 spot !

Do I understand he had a third yellow today against these wassocks ?

But yes, he is doing extremely well !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here