Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham - Riverside Corporate launched

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I assume you need a Twitter (or X) account to be able to actually see the prices?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I assume you need a Twitter (or X) account to be able to actually see the prices?
Entry level is £3250 per season (does include 3 drinks and a half time snack)

Then 5 more levels of ****, right up to £10k per season, for offerings including meals ‘designed and curated’ by Michelin starred chefs.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Then 5 more levels of ****, right up to £10k per season, for offerings including meals ‘designed and curated’ by Michelin starred chefs.

It seems a shame to get all that, then have to watch a game of football with a load of commoners.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
How ridiculous....what's the point of going to a football match then?
It’s a social event for networking and inviting guests to share the hospitality, nothing to do with the football. It’s like how the opera used to be, a chance to show off and wine and dine clients

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

How much for a BJ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It’s a social event for networking and inviting guests to share the hospitality, nothing to do with the football. It’s like how the opera used to be, a chance to show off and wine and dine clients
Yes I know, it was a bit tongue in cheek really.it is a bloody football ground.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"We know you've all been waiting for your tenterhooks to find out what a Fulham FC corporate Riverside ticket costs."

1. It's 'on tenterhooks', not 'for your tenterhooks'.
2. I really haven't.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
"We know you've all been waiting for your tenterhooks to find out what a Fulham FC corporate Riverside ticket costs."

1. It's 'on tenterhooks', not 'for your tenterhooks'.
2. I really haven't.
First part agreed, who on earth thought the idiom was 'for your tenterhooks'?! (I do like how they managed to still get tenterhooks right though, and not 'tenderhooks' as often is the case).
Second part, I'm not sure the 'you've all been waiting for' was aimed at BHA fans, to be fair 😅

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Thanks for the heads-up, @Paulie Gualtieri . The Fulham Focus thread on Twitter is pretty disparaging of it and most Fulham fans I know will never sit there and are pissed off that the toilets in the Hammersmith End haven't been significantly upgraded since the 1970s. Even with some of the world's richest people living in and visiting London, it's difficult to imagine these venues being busy on matchdays at those prices. But you never know, other clubs have tried this kind of thing.

But the concept of getting people spending money there the rest of the week is sound. Except for on matchdays, the riverside walk will be open so these bars and restaurants will be pulling in the punters 7 days a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here