Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham Away

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Ugh, this is when the wheels proper started coming off last season. 0-3 followed by that 0-4 at Roma a few days later. I have many happy memories from CC, but that was cuffing DISMAL. Even Babyoil Boy scored ffs.
Since that amazing (lucky!) 2-1 win in our final Championship season we’ve managed to conjure up some woeful performances in the PL against Fulham. Eight games, four draws, four defeats. Our record at Craven Cottage since promotion has been 2-4, 0-0, 1-2, 0-3. The home games not much better, 2-2, 0-0, 0-1, 1-1.
I’ve been to all those games, enough already, I want to go home with THREE points next time round and no more eating humble Cottage pie, thank you very much. :drink:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It snowed that day if I remember and Knocky had a golden chance to make it 0-3, which he missed.
Yep, I’d been at a work thing in London and had smart office shoes on. Completely the wrong footwear for snow. ☹️

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
It snowed that day if I remember and Knocky had a golden chance to make it 0-3, which he missed.
I said to friends around me at half time - we’d better not concede in the next ten minutes. Well that all turned to rat shit in no time at all. It seemed that we let in two goals straight away into the second half after which we completely fell apart. How we didn’t lose 6-2. I’ve always reckoned that that game kickstarted our descent into near relegation at the end of the season. Awful night, to be followed by some appalling performances for the remainder of our fixtures.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I said to friends around me at half time - we’d better not concede in the next ten minutes. Well that all turned to rat shit in no time at all. It seemed that we let in two goals straight away into the second half after which we completely fell apart. How we didn’t lose 6-2. I’ve always reckoned that that game kickstarted our descent into near relegation at the end of the season. Awful night, to be followed by some appalling performances for the remainder of our fixtures.
That was Ryan’s first game back after being away at the Asian Cup, in hindsight him returning and us going to crap might not have been a total coincidence……

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I got one the,1st day but my op just got moved for that day,would I get a refund ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here