Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Freddie Starr and his fiancee...

05e18215-532_1409044a.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been slowly catching up on the whole sordid affair.

The woman who outed JS, only ever wrote his name as that, when he was alive for fear of legal action
She wrote about JS, GG (Mr Glitter) and F.

Now I know the code is fairly impenetrable, but has anyone any idea on who F might be?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You've gone a bit red top here, that's not actually what he said is it.

Nope. It's what he meant though. It's called cutting through the drunken slurring bollocks.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

The woman who outed JS, only ever wrote his name as that, when he was alive for fear of legal action

Now I know the code is fairly impenetrable, but has anyone any idea on who F might be?

Call in the Enigma team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh and Mike Smith wasn't particularly happy on Richard Bacon's show, yesterday.

He rounded on Liz Kershaw and Janet S-P, while Jackie Brambles tried to sit on the fence, and occasionally agreed with him, over the Liz & Janet.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can you read minds through the computer then?

Is it not possible that he was shown a picture of a young looking girl, and that's what he meant.

No, he was shown a picture of THE young looking girl who made the allegations.

franks brother

Whttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213621/Claire-McAlpine-A-15-year-old-killed-leaving-diary-naming-DJs-abusers-Disturbing-questions-John-Peel-So-starts-WERE-involved.htmlas John Peel at it as wel??

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
The bloody red-tops are going to carry on naming-by-association-with-the-70s-entertainers, because they don't want this to go away, it's circulation gold. Of COURSE Freddie Starr has nothing to do with all this - we're talking about raping teenage girls ffs, which the tabloids seem to want us to think was part and parcel of being a tv celeb 40 years ago.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's funny that Nicky Campbell has stopped harping on about what a legend 'Uncle Jim' was all of a sudden.
Mike Smith was saying how much JS was revered at Radio 1, even though his 'quirks' were rumoured to him, the moment he walked in the door, aged 20.
Smith was saying that JS was so far 'above' anyone else, on and off air, that he was untouchable (finish that sentence off at your leisure), even with the rumours.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Call in the Enigma team.
I guess I should have clicked on the link.
I'm so tired I was thinking of another Radio 1 DJ, and not much else.

:blowsheadoffasamsostupid:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here