Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For the withdean regulars

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
I agree with your first point but your second is just unhelpful speculative guesswork by you.

Unhelpful to whome?

You do not know what is going on at the club, I do not know what is going on at the club, therefore anything we say is speculation...including you:D

IMHO if we had some semblance of money we would have attracted players. I dont think it is the ground or the training facilities, or we would not have got Mcshane, Frutie etc etc.

Anyway this is all acedemic as I think we will go down

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
the problem is this is pretty much the same team that a few months ago looked like the classy side that we had lacked for years. i.e plymouth, Shef utd at home etc

always had a problem scoring and killing off teams. However it only takes a peformance like the last 3 to make you wonder if ANY of the players are good enough, or indeed where the next goal will come from. This attiutude is surely similar in some respects to the players, their confidence must be very low.

We need,as fans to get behind the team to build and build confidence. It is more important fo the management to do this. Is McGhee the man? im not sure, always liked him but am, like others, losing confidence - but then again this is the same cycle of lax confidence that i have just spoken about.

it can - and hopefully will - come good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here