Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The following has been received.

Football Fan…?

Do you have a pre-match ritual?

Do you travel thousands of miles in support of one team?

Is your family torn apart by supporting rival teams?

A new documentary series is looking for dedicated football fans to delve into their world before World Cup 2006.

Please contact us at footballfans@hotmail.co.uk
Or ring on: 020 7262 1734.

Feel free if interested....

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
if it was a proper, funded documentary made by a proper tv company, would it really be a hotmail address?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cue a tedious documentary on sad-sack scarfers who've never missed a game home or away in 24 years, and who skipped their own mothers funeral to travel from Exeter to Carlisle for a reserve teams Tuesday night first round 2nd leg replay in the combined Townsend Thorenson / Scammal Wheelnuit Rear Axle Challenge Cup tie in February.

Yawn.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Easy 10 said:
Cue a tedious documentary on sad-sack scarfers who've never missed a game home or away in 24 years, and who skipped their own mothers funeral to travel from Exeter to Carlisle for a reserve teams Tuesday night first round 2nd leg replay in the combined Townsend Thorenson / Scammal Wheelnuit Rear Axle Challenge Cup tie in February.

Yawn.

Indeed :yawn:

But they are better football fans than you Easy!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
culvers said:
Indeed :yawn:

But they are better football fans than you Easy!
True. But at least I have a LIFE outside of football.
For example, tomorrow evening I am planning on going through last weeks Sunday People and drawing amusing beards, eyebrows and devils horns on the various politicians, celebrities and sportsmen and women pictured. I will then scan this into my computer to produce an elaborate montage, which I will then set as my wallpaper.

Its THAT kind of thing that sets me apart from the saddo's. See ?

Last edited:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Do you have a pre-match ritual?

Yes. I religiously go to the pub before every game. I strongly believe that consuming 8 pints before each game will help spur Brighton onto victory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here