Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fish jumps out of sea and chomps man's arm ....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I love watching humans get attacked by wild animals when they are goading them like that. I can't help but notice that no-one exactly rushed to help him did they! Perhaps they think he's as much of a prick as I do.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
He soon rushed back to his caravan, the cowardly pikey

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I love watching humans get attacked by wild animals when they are goading them like that. I can't help but notice that no-one exactly rushed to help him did they! Perhaps they think he's as much of a prick as I do.

I'm not saying what he's doing is a good idea, or something I'd do, but I think he did it on purpose.

That would explain why nobody seems surprised, why it's being videod in the first place and how come his reaction is to land the fish rather than just get his arm out of its mouth. It looks like he whips his other hand through one side of the gills to grab onto it, then wrestle it out of the water. I was flicking through the channels the other day & happened upon 'River Monsters', where the presenter was showing how to 'Noodle' catfish... basically wading into the water, finding a (big) catfish's hidey-hole and feeling about under the water to find it's mouth. The catfish then bites your hand (they have no teeth), then you haul it out of it's lair and have a wrestle with it!

My guess is that this clip is something similar, just without the wading.

All that said, I entirely agree with your sentiment re animals fighting back!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm not saying what he's doing is a good idea, or something I'd do, but I think he did it on purpose.

That would explain why nobody seems surprised, why it's being videod in the first place and how come his reaction is to land the fish rather than just get his arm out of its mouth. It looks like he whips his other hand through one side of the gills to grab onto it, then wrestle it out of the water. I was flicking through the channels the other day & happened upon 'River Monsters', where the presenter was showing how to 'Noodle' catfish... basically wading into the water, finding a (big) catfish's hidey-hole and feeling about under the water to find it's mouth. The catfish then bites your hand (they have no teeth), then you haul it out of it's lair and have a wrestle with it!

I've read all of that, twice, and I can't spot the pun :nono:

I can see a few missed ones... did you do it on porpoise?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

And possibly with the teeth!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
His injuries may be minnow-scule, but eel have a sore hand in the morning?

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
If people want to join in on this thread, they need to get their skates on. There are a few dab hands involved already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here