Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] First time visitor: advice welcome

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Many thanks! Already did some direct research and were going to be fine! Put your suggestions on our after 9 pm list!
I saw you mention the Hand in Hand - brilliant little pub, but it is very, very small. The crowd generally spills onto the street outside. Just be mindful that you may not have a seat if you are going there. Incredible range of beers though!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I bought mine to go to Wembley, when we played Man City, which was before Brighton banned them. :shrug:

It’s also a security issue.
You know, it really isn't a "safety issue". If it was, how was I able to take my rucksack to every game at the Amex (bar one when I left it in my son's car) since it opened?

Surely its just another "initiative" to make you pay for storage and / or purchase a club branded bag which complies with the new regulations.

I would be interested to understand why my regulation sized rucksack became a "security issue" overnight after 8 years!

Apologies to OP for derailing. Hope you have a good trip and a great time on Saturday!:albion2:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I saw you mention the Hand in Hand - brilliant little pub, but it is very, very small. The crowd generally spills onto the street outside. Just be mindful that you may not have a seat if you are going there. Incredible range of beers though!
Don't stroke the cat if he's around. He'll have your arm off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here