Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Dwayne

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just out of interest, how many PMs can an inbox hold?

I must do some housekeeping myself soon.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Really?

I have 68 in my two boxes at the moment. Better start pruning.

They can soon mount up!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
How come people get so many pms? I've only had about 5. 4 of them were from people wanting me to do something and the fifth one was from someone who'd sent it to the wrong address!

Probably just as well though, it's hard enough keeping up with the threads let alone extra correspondence!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Brovian said:
How come people get so many pms? I've only had about 5. 4 of them were from people wanting me to do something and the fifth one was from someone who'd sent it to the wrong address!

Probably just as well though, it's hard enough keeping up with the threads let alone extra correspondence!

I agree, I'll pm you about it.:clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is'nt it amazing that all the FAO<insert NSC name here> threads atract high views and even posts from people that should'nt be there! cool that dont you think :lolol:

Brovian said:

People rarely PM me, but I'm not bothered, as I have only ever PM'd 2 people first (not including people who pm me 1st).

God I'm talking rubbish!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I getr the occasional PM and send the occasional Pm but as a rule I don't tend to use it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here