Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup Third Round Weekend

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Fat Frank must be gone now?
Reckon the Everton/Southampton match on 14th will be the defining moment. If the Toffees lose at home to Southampton Frank will be bundled out of the door marked “do one”.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
We're all having a go at Frank and yet he took over a team on their way down and kept them up last year. Watching against Brighton they were hopeless, but how much of that is the manager? The more I watch the Solly goal the bigger the gap he seems to have. Keeper and 3 defenders all blocking half the goal. Frank isn't a John Terry, he's a nice guy and deserves better. Problem is when you play at the top you maybe expect the same from inferior players.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We're all having a go at Frank and yet he took over a team on their way down and kept them up last year. Watching against Brighton they were hopeless, but how much of that is the manager? The more I watch the Solly goal the bigger the gap he seems to have. Keeper and 3 defenders all blocking half the goal. Frank isn't a John Terry, he's a nice guy and deserves better. Problem is when you play at the top you maybe expect the same from inferior players.
Yes I am not sure why there is so much hatred for him. Great honest player though was at a bad club. Yep given managerial chances that maybe others haven't but has he done very badly or just not as well as people expected.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great work by Agent Jones.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
How come Newcastle can play in white today against Blue and White striped Wednesday, but couldn't against us and ended up in their training shirts?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
3-1 Wrexham...

They'll be dancing on the streets of Sunset Boulevard tonight !
9C5CA236-E642-452B-A62E-8864A7179E6B.png

Nice surprise, forgot and only checked when I saw a Wrexham were winning

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Reckon the Everton/Southampton match on 14th will be the defining moment. If the Toffees lose at home to Southampton Frank will be bundled out of the door marked “do one”.
I am genuinely worried for his health

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lovely goal by Massive there TBH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here