Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup - Chelsea v Spurs

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Hoping for a Tottenham victory in this one.

Anyone catch what a few Chelsea 'fans' were chanting during the minute's silence? Sounded like 'murderers, murderers' to me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Disgraceful chants and Spuds to win for me

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why would they chant that?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Disgraceful behaviour on the part of whoever it was. Whether you agree with the sentiments or not, is it really too much to ask to remain silent for a minute or so. :tosser:'s

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I really f***ing hate both teams. Hope it's a shit, wanky 0-0 draw and whoever gets through, Liverpool stuff them.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Didn't catch what was being shouted, or what end it was coming from - but I certainly heard the noise. Absolute disgrace.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'm sure whoever gets through it will be a shit final can anyone remember the last decent FA Cup final? I'd say either Liverpool v Westham or all the way back to Coventry v Spurs in 87?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Bit of a pointless minutes silence if you ask me, 25 years on and no connection to either Chelsea or Spurs. Surely this was to be expected from a minority of a capacity Wembley crowd? Was completely avoidable imo.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm sure whoever gets through it will be a shit final can anyone remember the last decent FA Cup final? I'd say either Liverpool v Westham or all the way back to Coventry v Spurs in 87?

To be fair, Crystal Palace 3-3 Manchester United in 1990 was an excellent game, although Palace played niggly and disgracefully in the replay. The season before, a Merseyside derby, with Rush and McCall both getting a couple, was also a great match.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
It was definitely the chelsea fans chanting, but not sure what it actually was. There seem to be a few rows of empty seats in the chelsea end?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Majority of teams chant it when they play Liverpool, and as the minute silence was for Hillsborough some mindless people decided to try and do it then.

Thanks. Is it a reference to Heysel?

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Just rewound back to minute silence and deffinately Chelsea fans and did sound like murderers. Disgrace

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Bit of a pointless minutes silence if you ask me, 25 years on and no connection to either Chelsea or Spurs. Surely this was to be expected from a minority of a capacity Wembley crowd? Was completely avoidable imo.

It was avoidable. The cretins could - & indeed should - have kept their filthy gobs shut for a minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here