Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Haha, what a load of bollocks. He's got fantastic potential but surely no way he's done enough just yet to tempt a bid from the likes of Spurs.
Spurs? A few spaces above us, playing horrible football and about to lose their coach and main striker potentially.

I'd say he'd done more than enough, spurs are of course a bigger club than ours but how far behind them do you think we really are? There's a reason so many of our players are attractive to clubs like them, it's because they're better than the players they have.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
just discovered a twitter thread where a Newcastle fan is adamant that our precarious financial situation means that Tony Blooms horses can't continue to offset our 50m a year losses.
As a result he claims that Ashworth has said he is confident of picking up Ferguson for 10m in the Summer
Drugs can be very dangerous if you don't use them sensibly

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
just discovered a twitter thread where a Newcastle fan is adamant that our precarious financial situation means that Tony Blooms horses can't continue to offset our 50m a year losses.
As a result he claims that Ashworth has said he is confident of picking up Ferguson for 10m in the Summer
Link?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wait, so his logic is we’re skint so will sell one of our lowest earners for peanuts? I mean it makes no sense whatsoever.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Ferguson and the others won’t be going anywhere soon. We all seem to forget that a 23 year old member of our squad is an integral part of an Argentinian World Cup winning team. We are a superb place for young players to play and WIN things

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The only thing Newcastle fans know about horses is how to punch them

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
This kid is the real deal (and I have been saying this since I saw him as a 14 year-old playing for Bohemians).

He will be in demand this summer - and a lot of clubs will be after him. It will be massive for Brighton if he is here next season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This kid is the real deal (and I have been saying this since I saw him as a 14 year-old playing for Bohemians).

He will be in demand this summer - and a lot of clubs will be after him. It will be massive for Brighton if he is here next season.

Have Ireland got a midfield to give him service, matching his talent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here