Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 8

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
If the Netherlands had a decent striker they would be favourites to win the whole tourney imo ( I'm on at 22/1 hoping they can fluke some goals on the way )

Kane would fit in perfectly for them

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This is a proper game of football
It's utterly fascinating. I really like the way the Dutch are playing. They've got a great back four and obviously Bart in goal but they're really physical and intensive in their front six. Depay is their weak link for me.
The French are just brilliant, even without Mbappe. So good to see Ngolo Kante who is one of the most delightful players. They've got quality throughout the team and squad: the ex-Palace player Olise can't even get into it :tears2:
And I think Griezmann just doesn't get the level of attention he warrants. Stunning player.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Most of this is down my trousers

6D988BEF-30CB-45D3-9FE1-B88782FF3778.jpeg

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's utterly fascinating. I really like the way the Dutch are playing. They've got a great back four and obviously Bart in goal but they're really physical and intensive in their front six. Depay is their weak link for me.
The French are just brilliant, even without Mbappe. So good to see Ngolo Kante who is one of the most delightful players. They've got quality throughout the team and squad: the ex-Palace player Olise can't even get into it :tears2:
And I think Griezmann just doesn't get the level of attention he warrants. Stunning player.

Yep. Fantastic game. Especially when compared to our performance last night. Galaxies apart

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I love Kante. Really good players in that position win games and there are actually very few of them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cheese has arrived. Gotta love the French
7D4551EF-9296-4D5F-8333-8E4A2BA26B67.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here