Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't even think about screwing this guy over.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I hope to God I do not hear the Withdean whingers tonight if anything goes wrong with McCammon.

I have, like every one been told by someone that he is either utter shite or as one Millwall colleague told me last night pretty decent if you have someone who backs whim and gives him a run in the side.

a Bristol Rovers fan told me Kuipers was laughed off the pitch for them as he was the biggest clown they had ever seen.

Zamora was lightweight and could not finish.

Currie was a lower league failure and a waste of space.

Give the man a chance. If you think you know better than McGhee go and find yourself a league club that will give you a job and then come back here in 18 months with a list of your achievements.

Either that or don't complain when McGhee rings you up at work and tells you you dont't know what you're doing.

We could turn McCammon into a legend. Confidence and belief. did wonders for the Genius.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Digweeds Trousers said:
I hope to God I do not hear the Withdean whingers tonight if anything goes wrong with McCammon.

I have, like every one been told by someone that he is either utter shite or as one Millwall colleague told me last night pretty decent if you have someone who backs whim and gives him a run in the side.

a Bristol Rovers fan told me Kuipers was laughed off the pitch for them as he was the biggest clown they had ever seen.

Zamora was lightweight and could not finish.

Currie was a lower league failure and a waste of space.

Give the man a chance. If you think you know better than McGhee go and find yourself a league club that will give you a job and then come back here in 18 months with a list of your achievements.

Either that or don't complain when McGhee rings you up at work and tells you you dont't know what you're doing.

We could turn McCammon into a legend. Confidence and belief. did wonders for the Genius.

Couldnt agree more

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Good point well made i am sure support from the fans really does help players.
They all need to settle in too, i was guilty of writing off Currie after his first games, and look at him now...support the guy and he will come good.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Equally, it would be nice - if he did turn out to be shite - to be able to debate the issue on here afterwards without being hounded out by the usual posse of do gooders who take over the thread by whinging on here about "Withdean moaners"

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Simster said:
Equally, it would be nice - if he did turn out to be shite - to be able to debate the issue on here afterwards without being hounded out by the usual posse of do gooders who take over the thread by whinging on here about "Withdean moaners"

yeah . .. I hate whingers !:rolleyes:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
me too, i hate whingers who whinge about whingers whinging about other whingers whinging about the withdean moaners
:rolleyes:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The whingers will be too busy whinging about Cullip, McGhee, Dick Knight, Leon Knight and the amount ofr empty seats.

C UNTS

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Simster said:

Excellent post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here