Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does this make the sell on clause for LK any clearer?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Insider

It reads like 50% of 125k to me, which is quite shite but better than nothing :shrug:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dougal said:
WHY IS IT UNDISCLOSED , WHO DOES THAT BENIFIT ?

Swansea. When they are negotiating a transfer fee to sell Knight on to another club.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, but 50% of the total fee received from Swansea?... or 50% of the profit (the fee from Swansea minus our fee paid to Chelski)?... if the latter, what did we pay to Chelski?... if the Insider answered these questions, then the amount we have to play with would be clear... until then, who knows?...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
MrV said:
Is it just me, or have we been a bit mugged off with this deal?
Not really, we've got shot of him, haven't we?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
No, Chelski will get 50% of the 125,000, and that is it.

Amy sell-on cash from Swansea sellig Leon in the future is ours alone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
MrV said:
Well chelsea also get 50% of our future sell on clause as well.

Is it just me, or have we been a bit mugged off with this deal?

In fairness we were so desperate to sign him, we'd probably have settled for giving Chelsea 100% of the sell on clause

Whatever niggles and grievances we have with Leon recently, he is one of the main reasons we are in this division. The amount involved is peanuts compared to what languishing in League One would have cost us?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
To be honest, (and i luv this club as much as anyone) but whatever the sell on agreement is, how much, etc etc etc, no one will ever really know the facts, as they are quite obviously kept personell, if there announced as undisclosed, the bottom line of what im trying to say is........"Does it really matter anyway, cos what will be will be, and knowing aint gonna change anything" ive got better things to worry about in all honesty

(waits to get flamed :smokin: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here