Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you chuck your rubbish out of the car window whilst driving along?

Do you throw your rubbish out of the car as you drive along?

• Yes, yes I do

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • No I don't but other people in my car do

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • No I fecking don't.. ever

Votes: 150 94.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Tossing rubbish out of the car window is a sure sign of total social inadequacy, a manifestation of an inferiority complex and pure laziness.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Can I add chewing gum to this thread. I think we should take a leaf out of Singapore's book and ban the disgusting stuff completely. If not, then the people that think it's okay to spit it out on the floor should be made to scrape up and then chew every piece in a ft radius of them.
One of the cleanest cities on Earth....Vegas is good as well...us Brits seem to think it's OK to litter...oh! it's alright....someone else can clean it up...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If I didn't chuck all of my old rubber johnnies,fag ends,pizza crusts, soiled underwear and other shit out of my car every time I motored through Croydon the place would look a right mess.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I see Chav slags and other mothers throwing out nappies! The idiots who frequent McDonalds and throw out their rubbish are Neanderthals! Yes YOU! You know who you are. On top of that I see blatant disregard for any social etiquette. Yes yo ho idiots that don no etqete I suggest you get an education!

Yes, yes the last Sentence was very much deliberate before the spelling freaks come out

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There's a chap near the middle of the WSU at the Amex that throws hundreds of bits of paper in the air as the teams come out at every game. Would he do it if he had to stay behind and pick them all up again?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
If you asked the question, 'Do you try and stuff it in to one of Brighton's already overflowing bins, or simply leave it next to the bin because you can't be bothered to take it home' - I suspect if people were honest, the 'yes' vote would be significantly higher.... The net effect of both is pretty much the same though, both really annoying.
Right next to the bin is one thing (if full) , right in the middle of the pavement/road is quite another. Obviously the amount of Seagulls ripping bin bags to shit doesn't help the situation mind.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Right next to the bin is one thing (if full) , right in the middle of the pavement/road is quite another. Obviously the amount of Seagulls ripping bin bags to shit doesn't help the situation mind.

What's the difference to leaving it next to a bin and five metres away or 20 metres away? All of those create havoc and are classed as littering.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There was a land rover blocking the turning circle of the number 77 up at the Dyke yesterday afternoon.

The vehicle was eventually rescued by a friend driving off and getting some fuel. The son helped fill it up and then lobbed the plastic funnel in to the bushes. Why would you do that?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I have to tidy up plastic bottles and McDonalds bags from outside my gate (oi be livin in the country) every week. The amount of stuff people chuck out of their windows is unbelievable! Find these people and make them pay!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
There's a chap near the middle of the WSU at the Amex that throws hundreds of bits of paper in the air as the teams come out at every game. Would he do it if he had to stay behind and pick them all up again?

he lives in the past I think, apart from him I haven't seen anyone do this for ages.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I don't drive but as a passenger I won't throw rubbish out of the window. I chuck it in the footwell and pick it up when I get out of the car and put it in the bin.

Fruit wastage such as apple cores and stones from peaches are acceptable if in the countryside and not outside of someone's house but I don't do this as someone will probably report the driver thinking it is non degradable rubbish.

I don't think fag butts are a massive problem (I don't smoke myself as I like my lungs) as they should degrade fairly quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here