Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Diego Costa

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We need to do something in January. We have no presence or threat in the opposition’s box.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
on that perspective. Perhaps not Costa. ,but we do need to be a bit nastier as a team . I think we are percieved to be a soft team . At least with people like Duffy we we not so bossed

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Hilarious. Cheered me up

I’d obviously love him but there are so many reasons why it won’t happen including we can’t afford his wages and he wouldn’t come here.

Yes, obviously not going to happen but when starting a thread you sometimes have to ask these silly questions to get the conversation started. We desperately need a strong ruthless striker to mix it up a bit, although we’ve all been saying this for a couple of seasons now. Someone like Costa could be the difference between us staying up or going down. UTA.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Yes, obviously not going to happen but when starting a thread you sometimes have to ask these silly questions to get the conversation started. We desperately need a strong ruthless striker to mix it up a bit, although we’ve all been saying this for a couple of seasons now. Someone like Costa could be the difference between us staying up or going down. UTA.

Totally agree
It’s odd that we’ve all been saying it for years yet the club haven’t delivered. My theory is that it’s a combination of: we can’t compete on wages / won’t pay high enough fees to agents / won’t meet the transfer fees.....

... as the players are clearly out there and available - we were linked with Ollie Watkins and Nunez before they moved for example

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here