Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickov Interview

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
The worst team at the Amex this season, really came and parked the bus, only started to show any attack when a goal down and on another day with a different ref their leftback would have been having an early bath.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I love it that Dickov complains we were timewasting when it was clear from their first goalkick in the second half that he had sent them out with explicit team instructions to waste time and disrupt our play. Pot...kettle....black! :lolol:
As for Sharp being sent off - it was soft but then so was Sharp's head when he gave the ref the option. You can't kick out and you can't raise your arm....dumbass stuff!

I guess that Dickov just reflects his fans though.....reading on their forum that "last time Sharp played at the Amex he lost a whole season (after Dunk's attempted tendonoscopy)." No- one challenges this "truth" - they really do believe it.

Maybe this incident will prove to be a potentially career ending red card? Then they will have something to moan about :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They have absolutely zero chance of getting that card rescinded, he kicked out at Greer twice.

I'm almost certain someone with a brain at Doncaster will tell Dickov not to bother appealing, as it would be regarded as frivolous, and possibly result in an extra game ban.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A manager will always talk up his team's performance if they go to an away match to a higher-placed side and come away with a narrow 1-0 defeat.

Reason why 80% of home bred managers are sh!t. Intellectually bereft for a position that requires so much more than it did say 20 years ago. Give me technically superior foreign managers with the decency to criticise poor performances, any day.

TNBA

TTF

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If he had have been interviewed strapped to a Polyograph (lie detector) the machine would have blown up !!
You could see on his face that he felt really awkward saying what he was saying in his post match interview, almost squirming with embarrassment.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Doncaster were not awful by any stretch of the imagination. They were poor but they could have taken something from that game if they'd been more clinical. Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday and Blackburn were all worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here