Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi Thoughts?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Was a good peformance from him and his boys today. First half set-up was a little naive but the changes in half-time were spot on.

Chelsea is one thing obviously but the key games will be Villa and Wolves. Get a win in at least one of those games and the feeling going into the World Cup break will be a lot different one than if those games just generate 0-2 points.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
A joy to watch - clean, fluid passing starting from the back, with steady and patient build up whilst maintaining a forward attacking pace - swot its all about

(Lovely side footed touch by Lamptey into the middle then his intelligent forward run into box space)

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Thought it looked much better today. Always going to get a better understanding of what he is trying to achieve against teams that let you play. A bit bolder in changes during the game too. Positive.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We lost today kids, but that doesn’t mean we have to like it.

That clip above is sublime, absolutely sublime.

I’m really starting to warm to Roberto... I always prefer a slow start than five wins on the bounce (new manager bounce) then it all falls off a cliff... not a bit of it ... what’s happening is a gradual transition, steady improvement all culminating with a victory against (hee tee hee hee, oh the irony) Chelsea .

Now that’s rock and f***ing roll.

Sarisbury Seagull

Solly March Fan Club
NSC Patron
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I like what he’s doing. The only thing I’ve been disappointed with so far under him was the second half against Forest, apart from that I think he’s doing a good job. Deserves a win and I’m sure it will come soon. Looking forward to the future under him.

I enjoyed our performance today despite the defeat. I felt that was the best we’ve played against City in all our PL games against them except the 3.2 win which was heavily influenced by Cancelo’s early red.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Much more like it today, very encouraging despite the result.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
For this to work at its best we need pacy players, it sadly doesn’t suit Gross at all. RDZ’s ideas are more attacking than Potters Chelsea created nothing today boring game. Sort out the playing out from the back add some quality upfront as Welbeck isn’t getting any younger and we will be very entertaining.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here