Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations SNP

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Considering they only held a referendum 6months back when is the earliest the next one can be held?
st

Not within 20 years, their economic case is already blown anyway, the current price of oil proves that.

If that's the case can we ( England ) bring it forward 20 years and have our own referendum to kick the buggers out?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Time for a rebuild?

hadrian.gif

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
What we need is a Tory policy I do agree with and that's English votes for English matters, then it doesn't matter how many MPs the SNP have. Then we give them a one way ticket referendum.
My other hope is that labour reform and manage to come back from this, we need a 1997 type swing back in labours favour. The scots being gone will create a 2 party system in England but it might be more balanced. Whatever happens, I just hope the SNP leave Westminster and take Scotland with them.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Considering they only held a referendum 6months back when is the earliest the next one can be held?
st

They pretty much have to get another referendum if the UK votes to leave the EU ( dragging Scotland with it ), given that the SNP is strongly pro-European.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Salmond: 'A Scottish lion is roaring tonight'

If it gets independence with the hard-left SNP in charge it'll be barely able to give a pussy-cat's meeeow in twenty years. No doubt they still be whining about the English and demanding we come and bail them out. It's very sad, Scotland didn't always have a chip on both shoulders and one in its gob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here