Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

come on england eurosport now u17 world cup

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Germany looking very route one so far. We're actually playing the better stuff.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
deja vu anyone?!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Who is playing centreback - not the black guy, the other one? He's getting rinsed everytime they go near him, and missing it everytime he goes to intercept

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Looking vulnerable defensively. And considering how devastating he is, we don't get Sterling on the ball anywhere enough.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
England's number nine gives us a bit of Hope...

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yes, it's gotten to that stage for me as well. Mind drifting from the game and instead thinking up puns/headlines for Hallam Hope..

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Caskey really is head and shoulders above the rest, and thats without my blue and white specs on.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
JFC looks like he knows what to do so much more than the rest of the team, gets his head up and finds a good pass. I wonder what his pass completion stats are?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Caskey really is head and shoulders above the rest, and thats without my blue and white specs on.

Indeed.

I was just thinking that he's the only England player who wouldn't look out of place in the German team. They look soooooo much more comfortable on the ball than our boys; & they're far more organised (especially defensively). Still, an early goal back in the second 45 & anything could happen, hopefully...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Almost back into it, then promptly out of it.

3-0

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Despite the score, some of the play was actuallly a little encouraging, poor defensive mistakes aside haven't look too bad going forward and Caskey has picked out some great passes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here