Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colchester Scum

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The guy who does the football policing for Brighton is very helpful and friendly.

He builds up a very good rapport with the younger fans as well, always takes time out to say hello to my lad when he sees him at away games.

Also is usually on hand when you walk out the station at away games to suggest best places to drink where no trouble.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Dragoon pub was cool, although Turkey was adamant that the Red Lion was the place to be...:censored: knows why though as no one was in there :p

Yates staff were slow but did get me a new pint after mine went AWOL upon returning from the gents, Artois seemed fancinated by the whole thing too :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
strolled into the town centre and it seemed very gentile and middle class, no sign of trouble, infact no sign of football fans, no1 actually supports the team!

None of you "no agro" lads would have anything to complain about if you carried mace/pepper spray. You just aim, spray, and enjoy a nice stroll on your way to the ground or next boozer. Very comfortable, no bruised bodies, or egos, and a day spent in leisurely sporting spectacle.

Nice !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pesonally I can't imagine anything worse than wearing tartan!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Benny Seagull said:
sounds like the burberry force was out in strength. what is it about shitty burberry base ball hats and complete ****s??!
:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :salute:
no its bloody nyy hats with burberry scarfs DUH:lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well I wasn't allowed into the Drury Arms because I had a Brighton shirt on. I was slightly peeved, especially as my mates were already in there (albeit, not in colours).

I find it incredible that such practises continue. What is it about me wearing a Brighton shirt that means I might cause or court trouble? Why would my mates in 'regular' clothes, or the people who walked in wearing clothing with subtle seagull emblems on, being any less of a 'danger.'

However, having read this thread, I wonder whether they just know the neanderthal regular clientele would see my clothing as a bull sees a red rag.

All a very sad indictment of todays society though. I thought we had risen above all this.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
If you don't know the bloke then don't give an opinion on him.

I have met him and seen him at matches and he is not a mouthy little git!!

Maybe he wacked the guy with his big shnoz?:lolol:

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Im surprised to hear that Colchester had any fans capable of getting into a fight.

Me, dwayne and Chemical brother were in the home end their supporters consisted of tossers who hi-fived when the fluke went in, a fat kid who thought he was funny, grandads who complained about everything and a number of other whiney idiots.

We got away with saying everything derogatory about the U's including a lot of head shaking and "this lot are utter shit" at the end :p

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Turkey said:
It was before the game. About half of us in colours. Most weren't though. Artois, jonnyboylennon, crabtree, soton, beefy, italia and some others (inc. moi).

Sorry to all the others I had a word with the Colchester hoolies and asked them just to sort out Turkey,teach him to F**K up my post count.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here