Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Children of the 60s/70s

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
_1958353_winton_bbc_150.jpg

Here is the latest member of Quiche, caught on camera molesting some rabbits!

Quiche is not for real men!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think the JPF and Quiche can both f*** off. DAFT is the original and best clique and that's official.

Yeah, top post Simster. :jester:

Rachel Stevens

Jul 10, 2003
After finding this site, and studying this thread, I've decided that I must give my full approval to the Quiche. Sorry Artois, but you've blown your only chance with me now...

JPF scum

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
We dont usually allow women in the Quiche but i'm sure we can make an exception for you Ms Stevens, after all we need a physio for Team Quiche!
:clap:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ITsa not the real Rachel stevens it Turkey or one of his croneys making up people to increase their popularity, its only one step above FG.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
tinx said:
ITsa not the real Rachel stevens it Turkey or one of his croneys making up people to increase their popularity, its only one step above FG.

Like I said earlier. Everything on NSC is MY fault! It's my fault that people post my picture. it's my fault that people have more than one alias. Its my fault that someone has registered as Rachel Stevens. I have no idea who it is!

Geez. :rolleyes: :mad:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Turkey said:
Like I said earlier. Everything on NSC is MY fault! It's my fault that people post my picture. it's my fault that people have more than one alias. Its my fault that someone has registered as Rachel Stevens. I have no idea who it is!

Geez. :rolleyes: :mad:

Correct it's all your fault :D :lolol: :D :lolol: :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here