Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cillian Sheridan

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
6ft 5in striker on trial at Hibs. Played at CSKA Sofia last season, formerly of Celtic.

Worth a look?......

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
"on trial at Hibs. Played at CSKA Sofia last season, formerly of Celtic."

How, from that did you manage to link him to us?

I wasn't linking him, I said worth a look

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
well in fairness Gus has said very clearly that he is after another striker. However, whoever it may be is clearly going to be on his radar already and indeed we will have already entered some form of negotiation so it is NOT going to be a giant scot from Hibs :)

With a bit of luck we should know this week just who it is going to be though and I do wonder if anyone on here will actually have guessed (or claimed to have known)who. I think I might put a sneaky quid or two on Chris Wood coming back on loan :D

TBF I don't really see why we are still looking for a striker when the gaping holes are in midfield and defence but I do reckon we will have a cracking squad by the time Gus and Tony have finished.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
well in fairness Gus has said very clearly that he is after another striker. However, whoever it may be is clearly going to be on his radar already and indeed we will have already entered some form of negotiation so it is NOT going to be a giant scot from Hibs :)

With a bit of luck we should know this week just who it is going to be though and I do wonder if anyone on here will actually have guessed (or claimed to have known)who. I think I might put a sneaky quid or two on Chris Wood coming back on loan :D

TBF I don't really see why we are still looking for a striker when the gaping holes are in midfield and defence but I do reckon we will have a cracking squad by the time Gus and Tony have finished.

I do hope you are wrong and Gus doesn't re sign Chris "lump of" Wood on loan. Nowhere near good enough for the Championship, wasn't good enough for L1 in my opinion!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

I agree that the gaps are in midfield and defence, but... Chris Wood... why, just why?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I do hope you are wrong and Gus doesn't re sign Chris "lump of" Wood on loan. Nowhere near good enough for the Championship, wasn't good enough for L1 in my opinion!

Snap!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I saw Sheridan play for Plymouth a couple of seasons back he was shit....so no thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here