Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Lights - can you beat this

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The house on the road going down to Southwick Square put up their Christmas lights on their house and in the garden on Sunday 6th November.

Beat that !.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd rather just beat the twat who put the lights up repeatedly with a chair leg.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Uncle Spielberg said:
The house on the road going down to Southwick Square put up their Christmas lights on their house and in the garden on Sunday 6th November.

Beat that !.

it was my birthday ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its extraordinary isn't it , the 6th of fecking November, mine will be put up around 10/12.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
blueandwhitearmy said:
theres a house down at the bottom of the avenue (lower bevendean) that put them up the last week of October.

I saw that: I couldn't believe it when I saw it - why don't they just keep them on all year round and be done with it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gwylan said:
I saw that: I couldn't believe it when I saw it - why don't they just keep them on all year round and be done with it.
Lazy bastards next door to us didn't bother taking down their roof lights from last year, they're still all pinned up along the guttering. S'pose they'll be switching them on any day now.

:rolleyes:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
They go up 2 weeks before Christmas at Smart Mart Towers, but even that's pushing it. Anything more is decidely chav.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here