Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He was sulking in his interview on tv just now. Sulking like a moody teenager.

He is a nasty piece of work. Offered us no praise. WE were on the wrong end of any decisions that were made not them.

He should learn to manage his team. Why play James again? Potter manages Lamptey. Why can't you? Your bench cost more than our first 11.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Well Said Andy Townsend. Chelsea have plenty of internationals that could play.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Chelsea moaning about fixture congestion and injuries. Ha ! Ha ! and Man City have played the same amount of games .

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Agree for once with Townsend saying Tuchel has come to our league etc. He face looks like he's been on the vino.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Imagine the luxury of benching Havertz and whinging everything is against you

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Andy Townsend talking sense! Tuchel moaning about injuries so he says “look at the talent on the bench! Get over it!”….. or words to that effect

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Wonderful performance IMHO !

Many sides coming to Stamford Bridge, with all Chelsea's talent, would have parked the bus from the start and hoped for a lucky breakaway. But NO, Albion went head to head all the way through - look at the statistics, this was no smash and grab, a wholly deserved point which, with some luck and a little bit more poise, could perhaps have been more.

Interesting that on Amazon Prime Video tonight, Gus Poyet ( cock ), as former Chelsea player and Brighton manager, was pundit this evening BUT no-one, not surprisingly, made any reference to the 'glass ceiling'

Well done the players and well done Graham Potter, I thought tonight's performance will provide huge encouragement for the future.

U T A :amex::amex::amex:

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Tuchel is really in the Klopp/Guardiola mould. Seems a decent guy generally and happy to dish out praise to teams that are nice enough to roll over for them, but as soon as their teams start underperforming they turn into sour, moaning old twats.

Pressure is genuinely on him now, knowing Chelsea he could be out of a job come the end of the season if they don't win the league.

Didn't have much feeling either way towards him, Mount or Pulisic but they're all on my Prick List after tonight.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Just calmed down. We have done it again. Last minute! Is that four or five important goals in the last minute or injury time.

I thought they all played really well especially Biss, Velts and Cucu.

But love them all, no-one gave up and they all tried once again

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tuchel stone wall penalty - pundits can’t even find which one he’s talking about as there weren’t any!! Making him look a right prick.

Nothing about the forearm smash for their goal.:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here