Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chelsea or man united

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I hate Man Utd because so many of my generation of Sussex folk support them instead of their local side. I also dislike Fergie & relish every time he loses. As a result of my hatred for Man Utd, I will support any team they play other than Palace. F@@K! 1-0 to the scum already.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've personally got nothing against United, but my dad hates them more than Palace. He cheered Murray's goal at Old Trafford which made me slightly uncomfortable.

D

Deleted member 18477

Hope man Utd win to keep it tight at the top of the prem. the last day of last season was too good so I dont want 1 team running away with it!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Couldn't give a toss, Chelsea and United are the epitome of shirt-wearing pub-watching plastic fans around these parts, so I don't care one iota who wins.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got some money on this one, so far so good :)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As much as I dislike chelsea, I have a hatred of man U that runs deep during the days of Keane, Neville, and that Dutch horse faced thing. both sets of fans are cocks, but Man U fans are off the scale. Plus I will always prefer a London club to win. Chelsea to come back and win 3-2

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looking even better now :smile:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To true same as around Croydon plastic fans as much as I dislike BHA for obvious reasons at least Palace and Brighton fans are true fans not tv fans.

Quite. I reserve the right to consider you all idiots, but at least you're proper supporter idiots :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here