Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
both officially sign for west ham :eek:

im shocked at how theyve managed to pull this one off be interesting to no how much they payed for each of em...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
And they appear to be PERMANENT deals, not the 12 month loan deal that was expected.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We may be able to get BZ on loan then.

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Blatantly a 'shop window' deal. Both be gone in a year if they do well.

Bobby must wonder what the f*** he has to do.

Are West Ham still 40-1 to win the Uefa Cup?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The company that owned the registration to the two players were trying to takeover West Ham not so long ago. I wouldn't be surprised if THAT deal also goes through sometime soon. Maybe they couldn't afford what the West Ham owners wanted, but this effectively reduces the price they have to pay by £30m. Perhaps they can now afford to buy the club.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To be fair if you've got the chance to sign Carlos Tevez you're going to take it. :lol:

They should play together.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I have looked at my fantasy football team and it says Carlton Cole has moved from West Ham to Wigan, but i cant see any details on the internet of that move. Anyone know anything.... I don't want him if he is at west Ham.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Gritt23 said:
The company that owned the registration to the two players were trying to takeover West Ham not so long ago. I wouldn't be surprised if THAT deal also goes through sometime soon. Maybe they couldn't afford what the West Ham owners wanted, but this effectively reduces the price they have to pay by £30m. Perhaps they can now afford to buy the club.

seems a bit of a dodgy deal as they took over corinthians and now have sold them strangely to a club they want to buy...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
when the ball hits the net, with assits from tevez, its zamora!!

ive figured it out, why they are at west ham

the argentina squad are staying at the same hotel tottenham players stayed at before the west ham game (the last game of the last season)
pardew must have fed them the lasagne, and said i am the manchester united manager, please sign here, and they did.
when they wake up from their sedation tomorrow, they wont know who they are playing for

Last edited:

:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here