IMG_1697.jpeg
IMG_1700.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Unused sub today. Does that mean he is a bit injured and I need to PANIC or that he was just rested?

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Unused sub today. Does that mean he is a bit injured and I need to PANIC or that he was just rested?
Can’t imagine he’d have been part of the matchday squad if he weren’t fit to play at all, reckon we don’t need to be concerned.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Can’t imagine he’d have been part of the matchday squad if he weren’t fit to play at all, reckon we don’t need to be concerned.

Seem to remember that a couple of seasons ago, after a rumoured injury for Ecuador, Sarmiento was listed as an unused sub - and he was in fact injured and would have been unable to play.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Can you name 3 games for us where he has been amazing ?

The real story is interesting but ultimately his agent could have just made it up.

I'm interested in the save percentage stat though , do you have a link to that ? Interesting that RDZ didn't play him as much as Steele.

Regardless, he's brilliant for a youngster but for me he's not in the top echelon of keepers yet.
I tend to agree, he’s good but I’d be interested in seeing a montage of worldie saves he’s made as I can’t remember that many. Did he make one great save on Saturday?

Nowhere near on the radar of top clubs looking for a new number one yet…imo

He may get there, we’ll see, more than happy with him as our number one though
I think today counts as an amazing performance.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Presume you wasn’t there today? Baleba was awful today, poor passing and constant losing of possession - but the reason for that is that he was man-marked the whole game by Tonali

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Yes he is brilliant. But still turns into trouble and loses it a fair bit. That said, he was often outnumbered and is young enough to learn from it. I think he’s a great lad but think he’s a bit head in the clouds. I heard he often forgets where he parked his car at the Amex. And no, that isn’t a joke 🤣

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Presume you wasn’t there today? Baleba was awful today, poor passing and constant losing of possession - but the reason for that is that he was man-marked the whole game by Tonali
He seemed to have more time than anyone on the ball and Tonali went off on 65 so not sure I agree with your post.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Not his best performance today. He can run into blind alleys and give the ball away in key positions and he did that 2/3 times today.
Still, he is some player and overall did well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here