Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bush out-does himself

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
HampshireSeagulls said:
Crap, and you know it. There is no way the Bush PR machine would let this slip away, they will be building houses for everyone, and making sure that photos are taken as they go. Once the eyes of the world are turned away, then maybe they will revert back to the cardboard box option, but all the time GB needs to recover the situation, they will milk it for all it's worth. They are probably out auditioning for a small black child for GB to pick up and patronise as we speak. This is almost perfect for Bush - he gets to build up the National Guard, they get to impose martial law and carry out a live firing exercise. He gets free slum clearance, and gets to rezone and rebuild as he (or his advisors) see fit, then he will be able to hold it up as an example of how things should be done in a crisis, gently forgetting the first week when nothing was done. He will turn it into a triumphalist situation, wheeling out Condoleeza Rice as well (black, female, more points) to show that he is not allergic to black people.

i believe from what you've written we are of simillar opinion. i however am pointing out the here and now not down the line. i don't care about pr i what i care about is lives.

Prescott on the other hand is a wonderful man who leads the ODPM superbly and can be relied upon to make the right decisions every time.

i'll hold back my judgement:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here