Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bush out-does himself

The 'man in charge' who glibly does nothing to enact an emergency process for one of his own neighbour states, has outdone himself. This morning he is CRITICIZING the poor relief effort, and how POOR it has been.

"Oh Mr Bush, thank heaven you are here to point the finger at those in cha..... wait a cotton pickin' minute....that's YOU Mr Bush, YOU are supposed to be leading the country!"

What a f***ing pratt he really is, distracting attention from how slow and worthless he and his government are - by pointing his accusing finger at how lacking the relief effort he NEVER EVEN ENACTED has been going.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Nothing surprises me about this man anymore.

You couldn't make it up

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
... but he says aid is "surging" towards the disaster zone...........................only 5 days after the actual event.

He has proved beyond doubt his incompetence.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think Sven should take over the Presidency with immediate effect. Now there's a man with a plan who's not afraid to take ACTION, and to hell with whoever it might upset. He'd soon sort that mess out, make no mistake. Always the right man for the job when it really MATTERS.

And perhaps Dubya could take over the England team. He'll steer us to World Cup glory next year, or destroy Germany trying.
Everyones a winner.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
They, and he , really don't look good right now.
I think it brings home the truth about Iraq as well, what idiots we've been for believing that the US will liberate and fix the whole of Iraq (consisting of damage and homelessness on a far bigger scale) when they can't even sort out the mess of one ruined city, only double the size of Brighton.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
NMH said:
The 'man in charge' who glibly does nothing to enact an emergency process for one of his own neighbour states, has outdone himself. This morning he is CRITICIZING the poor relief effort, and how POOR it has been.

"Oh Mr Bush, thank heaven you are here to point the finger at those in cha..... wait a cotton pickin' minute....that's YOU Mr Bush, YOU are supposed to be leading the country!"

What a f***ing pratt he really is, distracting attention from how slow and worthless he and his government are - by pointing his accusing finger at how lacking the relief effort he NEVER EVEN ENACTED has been going.

:clap:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
How can a city which was known to be at risk from a natural disaster have no proper evacuation plan?

This tragedy exposes much that is rotten about the US at present; incompetent and indifferent politicians and 3rd world poverty in the world's richest nation.

No amount of tough talk about zero tolerance, back slapping of rescue workers and scapegoating can protect Bush's reputation.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Soton Seagull said:
No 'Dunkirk spirit' there either,

Excellent point, someone said earlier that we'd all act like this in this situation,then hilariously used the Brixton riots as an example!? But we wouldn't, we're British,and one mention of Dunkirk people would be falling over themselves to help each other.

Alnd to be honest , i would help,but go via the high street to pick up some 'bargains'.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
This whole thing seems shocking, this is AMERICA for gods sake, the biggest economy, military blah blah blah in the world and they have managed to let New Orleans not only turn into a total distaster, when fatalities where not even being considered before the Hurricane, but also to total anarchy. There should have been plans in place the American people should feel very let down.

As for those looting DVD players and TVs, shooting at rescue workers, raping in the stadium and the like, they make me feel sick.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stoopid f*** can’t even organise 500/5000 buses to go pick up the residents of one of the major cities in the U.S from the edge of the floodwaters. If it weren’t for the fact that there’s real people in there suffering who don’t deserve it any more than The Man On The Baghdad Omnibus, you’d really have to applaud this Act Of God (In Association With Allah). Money and resources moved from flood defences to pay for the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq? Smart move ya muppet! You never saw THAT one coming ya right-wing looney chimp!

Karma. What goes around, comes around. Innit.
:salute:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
It would be nice to think the words "kyoto treaty" are also circling around inside his head....considering that they have authorised high-sulphur fuel for use due to shortages, and that it is recommended that people should wear masks if they may be exposed to exhaust fumes!

Mind you, there are a few words that should be circling his heads "social inclusion", "social assistance", "integration" "budget reallocation", etc, etc, but I hate to admit that the words going round in his head are nothing more demanding than "breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out".....

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The man has poor grammar-- and no communication skills.His body language suggests he feels , well , inferior. He appears to be a person whose success has been permanently deferred.In fact,the perfect US President.

And remember, the war in Iraq has not,NOT,made the UK a bigger terrorist target.

But he's big in Texas and Florida!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody know if there's anything in the U.S. Constitution that says a President can be impeached for the double-whammy of being both inert AND inept?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
did anyone see the report from the aircraft hangar, when bush was being briefed? unreal

here's the man who leads the richest country in the world and he's totally inept. he spoke bollocks and was more interested in what was going on around him than the person informing him of events. he even attempted to be jovial at one point. but what got me he turned to some "hank" and said your house maybe raised to the ground but we are going to build it again but better. if i was that guy i would have replied "i was happy as it was but all i asked for was it to be f***ing protected, instead of the money being directed to iraq"

mind you at least this white man getting his house rebuilt but f*** the poor black bastards who are dying. bush will see that as job done.

he was talking about the rebuild without even mentioning what going to happen in the very near furture to the poor.

its almost the same as when blair was on holiday and i can't remember the crisis but prescot come on tv and stated every things alright and he was in charge. bloody hell god 'elp us.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
PILTDOWN MAN said:
did anyone see the report from the aircraft hangar, when bush was being briefed? unreal

here's the man who leads the richest country in the world and he's totally inept. he spoke bollocks and was more interested in what was going on around him than the person informing him of events. he even attempted to be jovial at one point. but what got me he turned to some "hank" and said your house maybe raised to the ground but we are going to build it again but better. if i was that guy i would have replied "i was happy as it was but all i asked for was it to be f***ing protected, instead of the money being directed to iraq"

mind you at least this white man getting his house rebuilt but f*** the poor black bastards who are dying. bush will see that as job done.

he was talking about the rebuild without even mentioning what going to happen in the very near furture to the poor.

its almost the same as when blair was on holiday and i can't remember the crisis but prescot come on tv and stated every things alright and he was in charge. bloody hell god 'elp us.

Crap, and you know it. There is no way the Bush PR machine would let this slip away, they will be building houses for everyone, and making sure that photos are taken as they go. Once the eyes of the world are turned away, then maybe they will revert back to the cardboard box option, but all the time GB needs to recover the situation, they will milk it for all it's worth. They are probably out auditioning for a small black child for GB to pick up and patronise as we speak. This is almost perfect for Bush - he gets to build up the National Guard, they get to impose martial law and carry out a live firing exercise. He gets free slum clearance, and gets to rezone and rebuild as he (or his advisors) see fit, then he will be able to hold it up as an example of how things should be done in a crisis, gently forgetting the first week when nothing was done. He will turn it into a triumphalist situation, wheeling out Condoleeza Rice as well (black, female, more points) to show that he is not allergic to black people.

Prescott on the other hand is a wonderful man who leads the ODPM superbly and can be relied upon to make the right decisions every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here