Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Still cant take a corner, FFS SCUMBAGS!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This Burnley side pretty much epitomises everything about Burnley, shit hole full of pond life thugs with webbed feet.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Aren't we just the unluckiest team in the Premier League?
We were last season and it looks like we may be the unluckiest team in the Premier league this season if things continue like this.
Damn you Lady Luck!

we're unfashionable, not a major club and therefore nobody cares about these shocking decisions when its us....... top 6 club, theres uproar and pressure on refs. liddle ole Brighton nobody is arsed and the VAR/refs just carry on without the slightest care

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So seemingly the bar has been raised as to what a red card is this season. Fine, but hopefully there's consistency

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Surely it's not actually because he's black? If so surely a charge against them should be brought by the FA. Assumed something had happened last season or in the first 10 mins that I missed

Bissouma damn near got kicked in the face, their player got booked so, logically, Bissouma is the anti-Christ.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
From BBC website

It's bad defending. As a defender, you've got to force the forward to go where you want them to go, and Neal Maupay's gone back on his heels, he hasn't been pushed over.

James Tarkowski's gone to the far post and he's bigger, stronger, and wanted it more. It's a good goal. Maupay's got to do better.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Dion Dublin - "Neal Maupay's gone back on his heels, he hasn't been pushed over."

What the **** was he watching?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here