Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City- Ross McCormack

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Dream on. Murray, Zaha, Ambrose, Williams and Mccormack. FEARSOME

Come on let's be honest

Murray- A lot of your fans slagged off Murray last season, saying he wasn't fitting into your team and was unimpressive.

Zaha- Okay yeah, he's a decent player but how much longer will he be there for in all honesty...

Ambrose- I find very over rated, a poor mans Kevin Nolan, all Ambrose can seem to do is hit the target, the rest of his play on the field isn't actually that good.

Williams- Hardly seen him so I can't comment.

McCormack- Hasn't signed but IF he does then it'll be a great signing and may attract better players to join.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You forgot EASTER

Nah, he won't get a look in. Maybe we can offload him to you lot, i hear you're after a striker or 2 to replace that headless chicken CMS.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Come on let's be honest

Murray- A lot of your fans slagged off Murray last season, saying he wasn't fitting into your team and was unimpressive.

Zaha- Okay yeah, he's a decent player but how much longer will he be there for in all honesty...

Ambrose- I find very over rated, a poor mans Kevin Nolan, all Ambrose can seem to do is hit the target, the rest of his play on the field isn't actually that good.

McCormack- Hasn't signed but IF he does then it'll be a great signing and may attract better players to join.

So much wrong in this post i don't know where to start, and to be honest i can't be bothered!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Wow with those additions from last years squad you could be 15th!!

On the other side of the coin you could look at it this way...we drew a lot of games last year because we didn't have a natural goalscorer. If we get RM we will have that and can turn those draws to wins. This league is so tight all it takes it one or two decent signings and you can turn into promotion contenders.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Come on let's be honest

Why do you think McCormack will attrack better players? You're talking balls. unless you mean they will now sign slightly crap players instead of crap players?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He can't be too much of a billy big bollocks if he's choosing to move to Selhurst can he?

PF-pounds_1371619c.jpg

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
On the other side of the coin you could look at it this way...we drew a lot of games last year because we didn't have a nautural goalscorer. If we get RM we will have that and can turn those draws to wins. This league is so tight all it takes it one or two decent signings and you can turn into promotion contenders.

And on the other side of the coin you're losing two parts of your defence that did so well last year - Clyne and Gardner. Therefore that cancels out the addition of McCormack and turns those wins back to draws :smile:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why do you think McCormack will attrack better players?

Agreed.

"Hey, you! Quality footballer! Want to play for Crystal Palace, in our shit ground, with no fans, under a dull rookie manager, for £10k a week?"

"No thanks"

"But we've signed Ross McCormack"

"That's nice. I care why?"

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
And on the other side of the coin you're losing two parts of your defence that did so well last year - Clyne and Gardner. Therefore that cancels out the addition of McCormack and turns those wins back to draws :smile:

Clyne has been replaced by Joel Ward so hardly a sh*t player. 6 other Championship clubs were in for him.
Gardner is a loss, no lie. But we have brought in Aaron Martin from Saints and they all rate him very highly, most saying they are suprished he was let out on loan as he's good enough to be part of there Prem squad. Apparently we are also in the market for another centre back. But don't let the facts ruin a good story...

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought Simon Grayson at Huddersfield wanted to take McCormack to the Galpharm ??? Might see tomorrow if anything develops on that front

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
and 9 goals total for the previous 2 seasons

He was injured for a lot of that. He also got 24 the season before that. Funny how you missed that though Pete!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Says the Palace fan logged in to a Brighton board.....

I just comment on the Palace threads. See me as a Robin Hood type, putting the record straight on the delusional and arrogant posts that sprout up on NSC every other second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here