Robinson
Hart
Lynch
Mayo

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Thomson injured this afternoon in training, but John Byrne recons Cox is in the bermuda triangle somewhere..........perhaps an injury, perhaps disciplinary or who knows what!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
cox dropped completely - must be a reason behind that. will be interesting to see how we get on without him

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm actually not too worried about Cox, shame about Thomson. 2 loan players and Martot in midfield might be interesting... help!!

Robinson will be gutted, although I actually agree with the decision to have him on the bench.

Come on Brighton, big game tonight.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Well I am stuck in Scotland, so hoping my absense will bring on a great display. After Saturday fancy both Murray and Foster to score.

Like to hear Cullip shout 'lets have a winner' 'second ball'.

Come on the Albion, up the table we must go..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just says on the official site that cox has been left out of the 16 altogether - no mention of an injury

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Westlake playing wide with Martot in the middle as I predicted, but not the obvious choice...he would be familiar with Richards from Ipswich and this makes sense, and Martot has been doing well in the middle.......look for Martot to be taken off in the second half for Robinson, switching him wide with Westlake coming into the center to shore things up!

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
I'm actually not too worried about Cox, shame about Thomson. 2 loan players and Martot in midfield might be interesting... help!!

Robinson will be gutted, although I actually agree with the decision to have him on the bench.

Come on Brighton, big game tonight.

So thats 3 loand playes in midfield, and fraser... crazy stuff

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
doncaster 1-0 bristol rovers

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
"the best goal you'll see at Withdean this season" from Croft

0-1 :rant:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gillingham 1-0 up - SENSATIONAL strike

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the fact gillingham have a player called NUTTER makes it understandable we are losing

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
wow but at least you can hear the crowd for once, even with the team playing to a slow start some nice singing and chants of "albion" so far, if only we can score the place will get electric!

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
i think it would take a miracle to get withdean 'electric'!! if we score a few it might well rise to a quiet murmour though... hooray!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
crawley 0-1 exeter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here