Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton: Stand or fall. Release date??

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
DVD....

Yeah right'o, grandad
I converted all the BHA 1980’/90 seasons VHS videos to DVD with my special converter machine which still lives in a spare room cupboard.
You young sprogs can stick to streaming I would rather hold the physical item in my hand.
And no you can’t have copies of the 80’s and 90’s you probably were not even born.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I converted all the BHA 1980’/90 seasons VHS videos to DVD with my special converter machine which still lives in a spare room cupboard.
You young sprogs can stick to streaming I would rather hold the physical item in my hand.
Oooooooo.....

I guess being stuck in Swindon will do that to a man ;)
And no you can’t have copies of the 80’s and 90’s you probably were not even born.

I so was born and was on the road watching the Albion away from home from the mid 80s onwards, all the memories are stored in my noggin.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Oh dear. This is going to require a dark room and dark glasses after. Something in my eye.
Sat in the Amex with grown men sniffing. Hay fever mate.
Just watching the trailer had the same effect, would never cope in a room full of people.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Booked for me and Mrs D. I was fortunate enough to be at the DoY screening of the rough version (she wasn't). It's going to be great to see it again, hopefully without all the watermarks etc on the then uncleared copyrighted material, and see if there's been any other changes (most obviously, RDZ being replaced by FH, the youngest permanent PL manager, doncha know?)

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They should be selling it on DVD we don’t all live close to the Amex to drop in and watch a film.
Yeah it is a shame that they have announced that it will be shown in a one time screening at the Amex and then the film will be deleted and never shown again anywhere else and nobody else will be able to see it ever again. Seems a shame.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Yeah it is a shame that they have announced that it will be shown in a one time screening at the Amex and then the film will be deleted and never shown again anywhere else and nobody else will be able to see it ever again. Seems a shame.
It’ll be like that Itchy and Scratchy episode where Itchy finally gets it.

IMG_5215.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here