Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton North Bank - Palmeria pub Hove

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Good for them - there's a big Arsenal following in Brighton and Hove and the Palmeira has a great space for football, and does solid pub food. Personally, I won't be going in there but it's presumably good for the business of the pub to have a regular following for the Arsenal matches and I'm all for local pubs doing well.

I absolutely think there should be an NSC whipround to get a cheeky Veltman poster, banner or both in there though!
I saw the menu today - apparently rice is off. :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Spent my first ever NYE in Brighton in there .

Spent my jury duty in there.

Haven’t been there for over ten years.

Neve much liked the place and won’t be heading there again anytime soon.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Second homes for the weekend?
Moved there, I doubt an Arsenal fan with their main home in London is coming down to Hove to a second home when Arsenal are playing at home.

When I worked for a company i did a job in a flat in Grand Av in Hove, the customer lived in London and told me her Hove flat was her beach hut. :smile:
I don’t remember if she supported Arsenal though :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wiled away an hour or so in there one midweek afternoon with a newspaper last year, when I was early for an appointment. Horrible drafty place.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Good for them - there's a big Arsenal following in Brighton and Hove and the Palmeira has a great space for football, and does solid pub food. Personally, I won't be going in there but it's presumably good for the business of the pub to have a regular following for the Arsenal matches and I'm all for local pubs doing well.

I absolutely think there should be an NSC whipround to get a cheeky Veltman poster, banner or both in there though!
They'll have a great party at the end of the season not winning the PL again. Won't be going in the Palmeira again after hearing this.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I asked them when the title of the pub was going up. They said they've been expecting it for a couple of years but it keeps being cancelled last minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here