Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton Football Card & Memorabilia Show - Saturday 19th October

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I got a new one recently. My last Brighton shirt is from the 2nd to last year of the Championship. I would send it to you.
Thanks a lot! Would be very interested in buying it from you at the end of the month, if you can give ut quite cheaply :p
You can order on line, I presume you know this right.

PM me.
You have secret connections? :D I'll send you a PM tonight

Yeah I know and I've considered it but I'd really like something a bit older (but not too old because I could never afford that) than the current shirt.

Can't say I've even tried getting one from England. Sold some Corgis and Britain Deetail toys to the UK about a year ago and the shipping process was rocket science compared to rest of Europe, so was a little put off by that.

All rather weird. I look at the Swedish auction site Tradera for Brighton stuff almost every day and there's only junk mixed with the odd ABBA shit.

Last edited:

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Was it any good?
I was only in there 10 minutes! Only a few boxes of programmes from the 60’s onwards, which I’ve got all bar 4, and a handful from the 50’s, again, which I’ve got.

There were loads of kids/parents in there looking at player cards, which seemed to be popular, and mostly what the event was geared towards.

The Europa exhibition was ok but quite small. There’s some great photos and fan comments about each of the games, as well as some memorabilia (programmes, press pass, tickets, etc.) but I’d have been a bit disappointed if I’d made the effort to go down there just for that!

The exhibition could/should be in the storage area (sorry, existing museum!) at the ground but PBOBE wants shot of the current museum and for it to be moved to somewhere in Central Brighton, probably at the Brighton Museum itself.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was only in there 10 minutes! Only a few boxes of programmes from the 60’s onwards, which I’ve got all bar 4, and a handful from the 50’s, again, which I’ve got.

There were loads of kids/parents in there looking at player cards, which seemed to be popular, and mostly what the event was geared towards.

The Europa exhibition was ok but quite small. There’s some great photos and fan comments about each of the games, as well as some memorabilia (programmes, press pass, tickets, etc.) but I’d have been a bit disappointed if I’d made the effort to go down there just for that!

The exhibition could/should be in the storage area (sorry, existing museum!) at the ground but PBOBE wants shot of the current museum and for it to be moved to somewhere in Central Brighton, probably at the Brighton Museum itself.
Waste of £10 then to see some kids football cards.

Is the Europa exhibition upstairs in the Brighton Museum and is there an admission charge?
Haven’t been to the museum for a while but it used to be good with a clothing exhibition upstairs. Downstairs had a Goldstone turnstile and a FA Cup final shirt near the old cork shop front.

Pleased I went to the Albion museum twice at the Amex, thought it was really good.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Waste of £10 then to see some kids football cards.

Is the Europa exhibition upstairs in the Brighton Museum and is there an admission charge?
Haven’t been to the museum for a while but it used to be good with a clothing exhibition upstairs. Downstairs had a Goldstone turnstile and a FA Cup final shirt near the old cork shop front.

Pleased I went to the Albion museum twice at the Amex, thought it was really good.
Yeah, it was a bit of a waste and I kind of gambled on there being an old programme or two which I needed, which would have justified the entrance fee.

Yep, the exhibition is on the first floor. Admission is £9.50 but that gains you access to the whole museum.

The museum at Falmer was brilliantly put together by Tim and other members of the Heritage Society and should, in my opinion, remain at the ground and be part of the stadium tour.

If you go on a tour of pretty much any major European ground, one of the key attractions is the museum, reflecting the history/heritage of that club. But ours doesn’t positively impact the bottom line and has to be relocated away from the stadium for things that do!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah, it was a bit of a waste and I kind of gambled on there being an old programme or two which I needed, which would have justified the entrance fee.

Yep, the exhibition is on the first floor. Admission is £9.50 but that gains you access to the whole museum.

The museum at Falmer was brilliantly put together by Tim and other members of the Heritage Society and should, in my opinion, remain at the ground and be part of the stadium tour.

If you go on a tour of pretty much any major European ground, one of the key attractions is the museum, reflecting the history/heritage of that club. But ours doesn’t positively impact the bottom line and has to be relocated away from the stadium for things that do!
Not sure if you have seen this if you collect programmes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here