Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Picked this flyer up in town this morning, may be of interest to some on here

IMG_20241017_110930.jpg

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Unfortunately its a bit too far...
I've spent 4.5 years trying to buy a Brighton shirt in Sweden but I still have ZERO Brighton-related objects, which is a little bit shit..

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Unfortunately its a bit too far...
I've spent 4.5 years trying to buy a Brighton shirt in Sweden but I still have ZERO Brighton-related objects, which is a little bit shit..

I got a new one recently. My last Brighton shirt is from the 2nd to last year of the Championship. I would send it to you.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Picked this flyer up in town this morning, may be of interest to some on here

View attachment 190433
I'd like to know the balance sheet on this, such they have to charge punters £10 f*****g pounds to get in a "church" venue for the opportunity to spend more money. Oh maybe the stall holders are getting to stall out for free!?? Not sure I like the cut of this one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd like to know the balance sheet on this, such they have to charge punters £10 f*****g pounds to get in a "church" venue for the opportunity to spend more money. Oh maybe the stall holders are getting to stall out for free!?? Not sure I like the cut of this one.
I know nothing, just posted it in good faith :shrug:

But now you mention it...

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I guess they know there’s a market for sports memorabilia so collectors are likely to attend.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
I do have a healthy disdain for the "official" collectors. Years ago I offered my entire collection (loads) for free, and was told yes thank you, we'll sell them and buy things we want. I didn't even get to explain that there were ancient programmes I had collected over the years (40s and earlier) , and programmes signed by every player in the 70s when my old friend was the coach driver. Their loss. They now sit in my attic and will probably stay there

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I do have a healthy disdain for the "official" collectors. Years ago I offered my entire collection (loads) for free, and was told yes thank you, we'll sell them and buy things we want. I didn't even get to explain that there were ancient programmes I had collected over the years (40s and earlier) , and programmes signed by every player in the 70s when my old friend was the coach driver. Their loss. They now sit in my attic and will probably stay there
Crikey! That just sounds plain daft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here