Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Stevenage Official Fake Match Thread July 23 17:00

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane.

Have you got your ears on ? ???
So clearly the albion don't have their ears on.

13 days until the season starts. 1 fit central defender who bids are coming in for.

Stephens pulled out of a friendly because Burnley have increased their bid.

Sort it out albion - the season is disolving to shi-te in front of our eyes.

:nono:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So clearly the albion don't have their ears on.

13 days until the season starts. 1 fit central defender who bids are coming in for.

Stephens pulled out of a friendly because Burnley have increased their bid.

Sort it out albion - the season is disolving to shi-te in front of our eyes.

:nono:

I hope you change your sheets before you go to bed, damp sheets can be detrimental to health

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If Burnley want him I don't think we can stop him, reluctantly I think we should accept the 6 million. Ideally Stephens is ready to make the step up.

He's been in the Premiership and did not uplift any trees, at best he is a very good championship player and a low grade premiership player. Cheap play maker for them, promotion influencing player for us.... Stephens the decision is yours

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

My favourite character from Dukes of Hazzard was this bird

s-l300.jpg
MV5BMTIyODMyNDEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTIwNzM2._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My favourite character from Dukes of Hazzard was this bird

s-l300.jpg
MV5BMTIyODMyNDEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTIwNzM2._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Daisy Duke. Interestingly, her legs were supposedly insured for $1million, which was a lot of mone back then (it could get you 1/6th of a bionic man)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To get back on track and away from Dukes of Hazard etc. From the twitter reports everything yesterday seemed to revolve around Holla so if anybody was there what was their impression was Holla putting in an effort to get back into CH thinkingh and reckoning or was it just that Steveage are at the level he is comfortable with ie Div 2.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
To get back on track and away from Dukes of Hazard etc. From the twitter reports everything yesterday seemed to revolve around Holla so if anybody was there what was their impression was Holla putting in an effort to get back into CH thinkingh and reckoning or was it just that Steveage are at the level he is comfortable with ie Div 2.

Holla was okay at Aldershot, but everyone else was quite poor.....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From the twitter reports of yesterday it appeared that he was at the heart of everything for us and I just wondered with the Stephens speculation does he see a chance to push himself back into the reckoning. I was asking if anybody went yesterday what their thoughts were on this possibility.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just watched the highlights on player, well some that they showed, didnt go from kick off, and we had Rosenior at right back and No 28 at left back. I assume either he didnt start or had been taken off and the number 28 was Sam Adekugbe. Is my assumption correct?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just watched the highlights on player, well some that they showed, didnt go from kick off, and we had Rosenior at right back and No 28 at left back. I assume either he didnt start or had been taken off and the number 28 was Sam Adekugbe. Is my assumption correct?

Rosenior (no. 23) started at right-back, Rob Hunt (no. 28) started at left-back. Rosenior played the whole game; Hunt was one of five players substituted on 80 minutes, and Sam Adekugbe (no. 19) was one of the players that came on, so I assume Sam replaced Rob at left-back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here