Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brewdog: F**k the banks

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Make beer - I checked it out. Seems Tesco Finest American Double IPA is a re-labelled Brewdog Hardcore IPA.

5893637422_8b6e3016fc_z.jpg

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Most indies make beer for supermarkets. Meantime do stuff for Sainsburys, the Norfolk Bitter M&S sell is just rebadged Woodforde's Nelson's Revenge and so on. It ain't no crime.

I can't stand Brewdog's beer myself. Load of hoppy gimmicky bollocks.

Those that want to try it who haven't, the two new craft beer bars that opened in Brighton at the end of March usually have one or two Brewdog beers on keg. That's Cask Pub & Kitchen (formerly Hop Poles/Spotted Dog, Middle Street) and Brewery Tap (formerly In Vino Veritas, North Road). Word is that the new Craft Beer Co pub opening at the end of June (formerly the Princess Victoria/Florist, Upper North St) will be doing a LOAD of their beers.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
They are a quirky company that certainly capture the imagination.

Their original offer didn't quite raise enough capital, so they restructured the offer and launched EFP II to make the shares cheaper, by doing a 10:1 split.

I wouldn't say I know a great deal about the company, but I have followed their progress with interest and have invested in both of their offers. I've also been to their pub in Edinburgh.Their beers are ruddy nice too! Although I've yet to dip in to the Tactical Nuclear Penguin @ 32% ABV.

As [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said - we ran the share offers for them.

I HAVE tried TNP, as well as Sink the Bismarck, headbanging lunatic stuff, only served in shots......the pub I was in considered me "brave" so they matched every shot I bought with another one - could barely stand after buying 5 and drinking 10!!!! and at £4 a shot it wasn't a bad night lol :)

Would have loved to have got some shares in them if I'd known :(

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think they make some good beers but not entry level stuff for the craft beer world I,d have to say.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just ordered their new Dead Pony Club brew, looks a nice 3.8% Californian Pale Ale. Will report back when I get it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here