Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boyd fails eyesight test at Forest

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very strange this. The local specsavers shop will be lining up an appearance and advertising campaign though!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Shortsighted decision

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I heard they got to the point of signing but Forest pulled out when Boyd missed the paper and signed the table!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The George Boyd transfer to Forest was scuppered at the last minute due to an eye test
He past his medical earlier in the day but a later eye test failure was enough for the Forest owners to say NO DEAL
It's now rumoured that Alex Mccleish is on the verge of quitting the club over this saying the club aren't backing him in the transfer Market ,it seems boyd was a target for mccleish but not the Board and the eye test was their option out of the deal ALL VERY BIZARRE don't you think

Damn. My mother was correct when she gave me all those warnings early on in my life..

del strangefish

Booooo!
Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Dog.jpg

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Probably completely missing something (hoho) but can't he just wear contacts? I remember Darren Anderton always losing his on the pitch

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Sorry everyone but it looks like the NSC thread police are out , anyway it was fun while it lasted thanks everyone posting your witty replies

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That's a thread about Boyd signing for palace Not his eyesight

Do you think every little thing needs a new topic? Or might a topic regarding George Boyd this transfer window, that starts at him agreeing terms with Palace, but then going to Forest and failing a medical suffice ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Do you think every little thing needs a new topic? Or might a topic regarding George Boyd this transfer window, that starts at him agreeing terms with Palace, but then going to Forest and failing a medical suffice ?

I think it's the first time in history a player as not signed for a club because of his eyesight so I thought it deserved a thread of it's own and looking at the witty posts I've enjoyed reading them,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here