Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blah Blah Weep Weep...............

Albion Rob

I can never understand all this.

Every big match is "The most important game ever oh my god I have to be there or my cock will fall off." But then we play, and invariably lose or draw, and then everyone moves on.

If you apply for tickets on time, and even if you fail keep an eye on here for any that come up, then the chances of you missing every big match of the season are pretty small.

People who didn't get to go to Spurs but did get one for Ipswich, did it really matter in the end? Probably not.

I'll tell you who has a right to a ticket - whoever pays for it.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Well I used to have a season ticket and used to go to a fair number of away games. Now, due to family commitments and financial constraints (kids are expensive!) I cherry pick my games.

So far this year I've been to Palace and I have two tickets for Southampton. I've been an AMS member since the scheme opened and have been to many games both at Withdean and away. I was even at Chester away when we were 11 points adrift at the bottom of the 3rd.

I have no problems cherry picking my games and know that if I get my applications in early (when announced) I will get tickets.

:salute:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
get it in early, get a ticket. simple really

only match i didnt get a ticket for was west ham away last season - so like a true fan i went in the home end

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lammy said:
I was even at Chester away when we were 11 points adrift at the bottom of the 3rd.

I was there too, after taking the lead through the mighty MINTON we lost 2-1, and it was probably the lowest I have ever felt as an Albion fan.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
El Presidente said:
I was there too, after taking the lead through the mighty MINTON we lost 2-1, and it was probably the lowest I have ever felt as an Albion fan.

That was the last game that Archer turned up. I remember afterwards outside their main stand, Brighton fans trying to force their way in to discuss the merits of moving to Kent with little Willy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Uncle Buck said:
That was the last game that Archer turned up. I remember afterwards outside their main stand, Brighton fans trying to force their way in to discuss the merits of moving to Kent with little Willy.

He turned up in his ARCHERMOBILE, which took a fair kicking from some emotional fans before the match.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
superwife said:
I am a season ticket holder and I go to a lot of away games.

I get organised and the minute tickets go on sale I am ready with my application - even managing to get 19 (all regularly attending fans - before anyone complains) tickets to Southampton.

It's always going to be a lottery for the big games and whatever system is applied to ticket applications there are always going to be people who think it's unfair cos they haven't got a ticket. The club will never be able to get it right!!
What she said....................and if we continue to stand at away games it's going to get a whole lot worse as our allocation gets severely reduced ...........:nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here