Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
But this is one of the hardest times that I have been through (..

Not been supporting the Albion long then? I take note of your opinion when it is worth something.

Oh sod it, sometimes it's worth a shite one liner, jog on son.

(PS It wasn't you I quoted)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
OK, we've not been good. But we've shown real character with that goal. Well done Brighton. Now keep going!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if we will be able to look back at this thread at the end of the season and realise that we've got quite a few pathetically negative wankers as fans

I think you could do that right now

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Our season wasn't lost tonight, it was the inability of whoever to find a suitable replacement for Barnes and the non attacking philosophy of Oscar who promised the opposite. You can have all the possession in the world but if your not creating or haven't got the personnel to make it count it doesn't matter one jot I'm afraid

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Wtf is going on here!? This is why I'll never win any money betting on footy

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This season is not over, until the last kick of the ball in the last game... it is as it's ever been and always will be... Now for a Lua Lua special and 4-3 to the Albion!

Kosh

Season still alive

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Our season wasn't lost tonight, it was the inability of whoever to find a suitable replacement for Barnes and the non attacking philosophy of Oscar who promised the opposite. You can have all the possession in the world but if your not creating or haven't got the personnel to make it count it doesn't matter one jot I'm afraid

Please wait until the end of the game before writing Obituaries. Thanks :thumbsup:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I gave up looking at the score and find we have got three! Crazy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wasn't even there but that was a fecking entertaining game of football

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Why why post negative posts, after a game effort by the lads. Go bore the wife

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here