Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tooth and less springs to mind. Ulloa turd needs to be dropped, get CMS back in for the next match.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not sure how people can use Conway as a stick to beat Burke with. We wanted him back, and tried to sign him for the season, but Blackburn offered him a 3 year permanent deal.

Because player recruitment is Burke's area? So without knowing if the issue is money available for transfer fees, or the club trying to call Cardiff's bluff and missing out, it's something that is under his job description so the default is his that it's his responsibility to attract the players.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So we've now got what most people reckoned is our best XI out on the pitch (give or take)....lets see how that pans out.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Where's Oscar, he's not in the Tech area. Watching Barca?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Because player recruitment is Burke's area? So without knowing if the issue is money available for transfer fees, or the club trying to call Cardiff's bluff and missing out, it's something that is under his job description so the default is his that it's his responsibility to attract the players.

I have a feeling that this was the best Burke could get with available funds.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think the most worrying aspect of all, is who is going to rebuild this squad in the summer, when the loans go back and we lose half a dozen players,,,,,Burke??????.....We don't need a director of football and we don't need a head coach. We need a experienced championship manager!!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another keeper making great saves against us :rolleyes:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If we score, which I doubt we will, I may get a slight twinge in the old leg... and then... well I'll just sit there and stare at the floor, because that's what being a fan of the Albion is all about isn't it? Being a self righteous smart arse. Sweet mother of God.

The K foundation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here