Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
How Bruno gets picked ahead of Calderon is beyond me. Sure Calderon makes mistakes but his passion and will to win and his desire, puts him head and shoulders above Bruno for me. And he will chip in with 4 or 5 goals a season.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Jesus we are actually playing like relegation fodder.

Are we mathematically safe yet? I'm getting worried!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This is shocking defending! JUST F'KIN BOOT IT if you can't play your way out.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I'd love to see one of our lads take on one of their lads, you know, try and dribble it past. We never do that any more. I love all that stuff.

I picked up a VHS of the '53 FA Cup Final, the 'Matthews' final, at a booty. Players picking the ball up in midfield and dribbling 20-30 yards before passing :thumbsup: Heady stuff :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I picked up a VHS of the '53 FA Cup Final, the 'Matthews' final, at a booty. Players picking the ball up in midfield and dribbling 20-30 yards before passing :thumbsup: Heady stuff :)
Those were the days. The wizard of dribble......

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How Bruno gets picked ahead of Calderon is beyond me. Sure Calderon makes mistakes but his passion and will to win and his desire, puts him head and shoulders above Bruno for me. And he will chip in with 4 or 5 goals a season.

He would also get skinned by virtually every winger in the Championship and we would concede even more goals. Bruno is a much more creative player and we are not blessed with many of those are we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here