Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kieran Maguire ‏@KieranMaguire 2m
Hats off to Paul Barber for providing the free jelly and ice cream for the #bhafc end of season party here at Ewood tonight

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
After watching that 45 minutes was does JFC exactly do out there ??
We are all blaming Ince but he is doing two mens work in my opinion tonight

Amen. JFC is good on the ball but so very lightweight, and Blackburn are too physical for him, need a bit of bite in there which Stephens would contribute. The slagging off of Ince is harsh IMO, it's not been his best game but he's not having a mare that I can see.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's evidence that you don't change a winning side and players should keep the shirt if they play well (as Dunk did).

I agree. When Dunk came in he was playing better than Greer. Similarly, I assume we've bought Stephens for a reason, so play him. (although the poor performances on the pitch are turning Stephens into some kind of Messiah in our minds. He's no Messi).

I've just not been able to understand any of the recruitment strategy this year. We've bought players in, not given them and chance, dropped them and/or shipped them out. Rather like our players are doing right now on the pitch, we've faffed about.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I dom't think Ince has been that bad. He's shown some lovely footwork at times and is getting a lot more involved than JFC.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Andrews and JFC are league 1 players at best......the others are all pretty decent, but the middle of the park is sooo important.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at half time. I bet Oscar is going ****ing NUTS at that shambles.

:jester:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I have no idea why he keeps playing JFC, offers nothing , hasn't for ages

Him and Andrews both, really. I know we are limited because of the injuries to Crofts and Orlandi - but Stephens, David and Augustein all provide better alternatives.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
JFC - Just ****ing Clueless

Hasn't offered anything for 45 mins.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Andrews and JFC are league 1 players at best......the others are all pretty decent, but the middle of the park is sooo important.

Can only go from the commentary but it sounds like Andrews is possibly our best player tonight so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here